Please note: 6 Tix are only valid for the season for which they are purchased. Unused days cannot be transferred to another season or to another user.
Where's the 10 Tix?
Because 10 Tix prices were approaching Season Pass prices, we've opted to stop selling the 10 Tix product. However, if you were a 10 Tix holder last season and planned to be so again this season, we are offering you the opportunity to purchase a Season Pass at our Spring rate (Adult: $499, Junior w/Adult: $299, Junior: $319, Child: $169). FYI - Season Pass holders get a 10% discount on food, retail, and lessons, plus access to 8 mountains and discounted lift tickets at all other Montana ski areas.
To redeem this offer, please visit Grizzly Peak Outdoors (24 S. Broadway, Red Lodge), or call us at 406-445-0751.
6 Tix FAQ
1. How do I purchase a 6 Tix?
- You may purchase them on-line via the Red Lodge Mountain eStore using any major credit card.
- Alternatively, you can call the mountain at 406-446-2610 during normal business hours with a Visa, Discover, or Mastercard.
- To purchase in person, simply visit our downtown location at 24 S. Broadway in Red Lodge, open 10am-5pm Monday through Sunday, where Visa, Discover, Mastercard, check, and cash will be accepted.
- You can also download a 6 Tix Order Form and mail it in with a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Card # or a check. Our mailing address is: Red Lodge Mountain, PO Box 750, Red Lodge, MT 59068
2. I bought a 6 Tix on your eStore. When will I receive it?
- 6 Tix require a photo. Your photo can be taken and your Tix printed at our Red Lodge retail store (24 S. Broadway), or at the inside ticket window at the mountain.
- If you have purchased a 6 Tix for a minor, please print the waiver, sign it, and send it with them when they come to have their Season Pass printed.
3. What is included with 6 Tix?
- 6 Tix holders receive 5% off food, rentals, demos, lessons, and retail items purchased at Red Lodge Mountain. No discounts available on liquor. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
4. Do I get the same deals with a 6 Tix Pass as I do with a Season Pass?
- No. Only full Season Passholders receive the bonus offers like free skiing at Homewood and Whitefish.
6. Are 6 TIX Transferable or Refundable?
- 6 Tix are not transferable between two or more people. These products are meant for only one person. For example, you can not buy this pass and then split between the kids or between you and your spouse.
- 6 Tix are not refundable for any reason, including sickness, injury, job transfer, pregnancy, or employer termination, and unused days are not transferrable to another season for any reason.
7. I purchased a 6 Tix for a Christmas present. What can I give to the recipient?