|Child (5 & Under)||$10|
Adult & Senior golfers can receive up to 20% off golf passes when purchasing with a spouse. Online purchasers can use the discount code below, while in-person purchasers will need to mention the discount at time of purchase.
Note: Both spouses must be present at time of purchase. Couple must be married to receive discount.
Golf Season Pass Perks
With a Red Lodge Mountain Golf Course Season Pass, you score unlimited golfing all season long. Located just outside the town of Red Lodge, our well-maintained course boasts panoramic views of the Beartooth Mountains and unforgettable scenery.
Season Pass Holders also receive:
- 10% off daily range balls
- 10% savings on golf shop merchandise
- 10% off purchases at Grizzly Peak Outdoors.
|Ten 9-Hole Rounds, Monday - Thursday||$219|
|Ten 9-Hole Rounds, Any Day||$279|
|Ten 9-Hole Rounds, Cart Punch Card||$99|
Punch Passes are only valid for the season for which they are purchased. Unused punches cannot be transferred to another season.
|Driving Range Pass||$199|
|Cart Trail Pass||$339|
|Cart Seat Pass||$449|
Golf Season Pass FAQ
- How can I purchase a Season Pass? 2020 Golf Passes can either be purchased at the Golf Shop beginning Friday, May 15. Please keep in mind that prices listed on our website do not include the 3% city resort tax required at these locations. In an effort to better serve our guests and improve the security of personal information, we are no longer accepting mail-in orders for golf pass products.
- When can I pick up my season Pass? Golf Passes can be picked up at Grizzly Peak Outdoors at anytime or at the Golf Shop beginning Friday, May 15. If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected]
- What do I need to bring when I pick up my pass? When you pick up your pass, please bring a smile for your photo, and if you purchased online, the confirmation email (this can be on your phone). To speed up the process of picking up your pass, please bring a completed 2020 Golf Waiver – Download Here
- Can I share my pass with a friend when I’m not using it? No. Pass privileges are not transferable (to another person and/or date) and may not be used by anyone other than the Pass Holder. Use of these passes/cards by anyone other than the person to whom the card is issued is a criminal offense. Pass/card holders who knowingly let someone else use their pass/card will lose play privileges for the remainder of the season. This misuse is considered “Theft of Services” under Section 45-6-305, MCA, 1978, and carries a fine up to $500 and/or imprisonment up to six months.
- Is my Season Pass refundable for any reason? A Red Lodge Mountain Golf Course (RLMGC) Pass or Punch Card is NOT REFUNDABLE due to weather, the Pass Holder’s physical condition, injury, pregnancy, change of residence, or for any other reason. In the event of an injury or medical issue that prevents the Pass Holder from golfing for the entire season, it may be possible to roll over the purchase price of a Pass to the very next season. To qualify for a rollover of the Pass’ value, the Pass Holder must provide written notification from a medical professional stating that the Pass Holder is either not advised or is not able to golf for the entire season. Said notification must be received within 2 weeks (14 days) of the injury or medical issue occurrence. A fee equivalent to 8% of the Pass price will be deducted from the value being rolled over, and the value of days that the Pass has been used based on the 9-hole window rate will also be deducted. The remaining value that is rolled over is only valid for the very next season and may be applied to the current price of a Pass at the time of purchase. All rollovers are at the discretion of and subject to approval by management. Rollovers are not available for any reasons other than those previously defined.
- What happens if I lose my pass? If a Pass is lost or stolen, the Pass Holder must report it to the Golf Shop immediately. Passes that are lost, stolen broken, damaged or otherwise abused and fail to function must be replaced for a fee of $15.00.
- What is the Rain Check policy for Punch Pass Holders? Golfers are expected to continue play during rain and/or drizzle. A rain check may be issued only if a golf course manager determines that the course is unplayable due to unsafe conditions or inclement weather. Please check the weather prior to teeing off.
- Can I rollover unused days on my Punch Pass to next summer? No. Passes are valid for the entire season for which they were purchased. Any unused days remaining at the end of the season will be forfeited.
- Help, I forgot my pass at home! If you get to the golf course and realize you forgot your pass at home, simply visit the Golf Shop and we can look you up in our system.