Golf Course Report
PLEASE NOTE, We will be requiring all staff and guests wear face masks while inside the Pro-Shop, beginning July 8, 2020. Disposable masks will be available at no charge for those who forget to bring one.
Open daily from 7:30 AM – 7:30 PM.
If you would like to book a tee time, please make your reservation ahead of time by booking online or by calling 406.446.3344.
Please note that all golfers, including pass holders, must check-in with the golf shop prior to beginning play.
*Due to extreme demand, cart shortages are likely on weekends. Individuals that are able to walk are encouraged to do so.
Play 9-holes for only $22 with a Punch Pass.
- Jr Golf begins July 6
- Men’s League begins July 16
- Ladies’ Nine begins July 13
- Weekly Junior Golf League begins July 21
COVID POLICIES & PROTOCOLS
- Assess how you’re feeling. If you are sick or might be coming down with something, please visit us another day.
- Practice social distancing and stay 6 feet away from other parties.
- Wear a face mask when inside the Pro Shop.
- Limit the number of people in your party that go into the Pro Shop
- Utilize the hand sanitizer upon entering the Pro Shop, located by the door.
- Bring your own writing utensil for scorecards.
- Limit 1 person per cart, unless from the same household.
- Be kind and respect other golfers.
- Bunkers not maintained. Please use designated drop zones.
- Do not remove flag from cups. Cups have been modified to limit depth.
- Ball washers on course are not available.
- No drinking water stations on course.
PREVENTATIVE MEASURES WE’RE TAKING TO PROTECT OUR GUESTS, STAFF, AND COMMUNITY:
- Increased sanitizing of frequently touched items, benches, and door handles
- Carts are sprayed down after use with a heated pressure washer and disinfectant
- Cart Keys are soaked in disinfectant after each use
- Range Balls and baskets are disinfected after each use
- Pro-Shop staff will wear face masks
- All staff members complete a daily wellness check each morning prior to coming to work. Those feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms of illness are instructed to stay home.