Friday April 24, 2020
The access road to the mountain will reopen on Tuesday, April 28. Uphill travel will be permitted at this time, however, we are advising against it at our ski area. Please know that your choice to come up could put others at risk and potentially put unnecessary strain on our local emergency services.
- The Hancock Hut is closed until further notice.
- The base area at RLM is private property. No loitering or congregating in the parking lots or deck areas.
- There are no bathrooms or facilities available.
- The use of snowmobiles, snow machines, Timber sleds, ATV’s, or any other motorized vehicles is prohibited at all times.
- Uphill travel is at your own risk. Potential hazards could include, but are not limited to, avalanches, road cuts, unmarked man-made and natural hazards. There will be no first aid or rescue services available from Red Lodge Mountain. In the event of an emergency, call 911, and know that calling EMS could compromise already thin resources during this pandemic.
We strongly value the safety and wellbeing of our skiers, riders, and local communities. We all must do our part to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and keep this community asset available for safe future use.
March 19, 2020:
Out of concern for the health and safety of our guests, staff, and local community in the face of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, and with guidance from State and Local Health Officials, Red Lodge Mountain has made the difficult decision to cease operations for the remainder of the 19/20 Winter Season.