2019/2020 Season passes
|10% off food, retail, lessons, & rentals purchased at RLM||10% off food, retail, lessons, & rentals purchased at RLM|
|*1st Tracks with an 8am load on Wednesdays & Sundays||*1st Tracks with an 8am load on Wednesdays & Sundays|
|* 50% off Bag Check||* 50% off Bag Check|
|*1 free buff wax per month during ski season||*1 free buff wax per month during ski season|
|*15% off purchases at Grizzly Peak Outdoors (full price items only)||*15% off purchases at Grizzly Peak Outdoors (full price items only)|
|Half-day lift ticket rates at all participating Montana Ski Area Association Resorts, including Bridger Bowl & Big Sky Resort||Half-day lift ticket rates at all participating Montana Ski Area Association Resorts, including Bridger Bowl & Big Sky Resort|
|Half-day lift ticket rates at participating Midwest Ski Area Association Resorts, including Hogadon Ski Area, WY & Spirit Mountain, MN||Half-day lift ticket rates at participating Midwest Ski Area Association Resorts, including Hogadon Ski Area, WY & Spirit Mountain, MN|
|**Discounted friendship tickets to RLM||**Discounted friendship tickets to RLM|
|10% Off 2019 Golf Greens Fees at Red Lodge Mountain Golf Course||10% Off 2019 Golf Greens Fees at Red Lodge Mountain Golf Course|
only available through April 30
only available through April 30
*These perks only available if purchased by April 30
**Passholders can redeem up to 2 friendship tickets per weekday. Not valid on weekends or holidays. Passholder must be present at time of purchase.
Multi-Mountain Pass Partner Resorts
Click Here for Details
*Unlimited skiing at Homewood Mountain Resort – majority of ski days must occur at Red Lodge Mountain
Grand Targhee Resort provides free skiing to Red Lodge Mountain Multi-Mtn Season Passholders with the purchase of two or more nights of slopeside lodging OR three or more nights at GTR vacation rental (based on availability, other restrictions may apply). Grand Targhee will provide 1 complimentary lift ticket per passholder per night stayed. You must present your Red Lodge Mountain Multi-Mtn Season Pass at check-in to receive offer. *Not valid 12/19/19 through /1/1/20, and 2/14/20 through 2/17/20. Not valid with any other offers.
Diamond Peak 4 free days subject to holiday blackout dates.
Silverton Mountain 1 free unguided day during the designated unguided season (Projected 2020 season: March 19-22, 26-29, April 2-5, 10-12)
46 Resorts | 92 Days of Skiing and Riding | Just $219*!
*Price increases to $239 on January 1, 2020
We’re excited to announce that we are a part of the all-new Indy Pass this year! For $219, you’ll get 92 days of riding at 46 resorts across the US and Canada. Every Indy Pass resort is independent, and features excellent terrain, snow, and amenities. Beat the crowds, save some money, and have fun this winter with the best-valued multi-resort pass in North America.
Join the Revolution and receive:
- 2 free days at each of the 46 resorts across the U.S. and Canada.
- One additional discounted lift ticket at each Indy Resort after redemption of the Indy Pass is fulfilled
- 25% off kids tickets (12 and under) when redeeming an Indy Pass at participating resorts
- Special offers from participating resorts for lodging, rentals, lessons, and more
season pass faq
- Via our Online Store
- At the Red Lodge Mountain ticket office 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, 7 days a week during operating season
- At Grizzly Peak Outdoors (406-445-0751) in downtown Red Lodge (24 S. Broadway), 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, 7 days a week (*Note: prices above do not include 3% city tax required at this location)
- Complete a Season Pass Order Form and mail in payment
- Payment plan only available with purchases made by April 30. Download, complete, and return the Season Pass Order form with Payment Plan Agreement.
- Season passes can be printed as soon as they are purchased. Passes that are purchased online can be picked up at the Red Lodge Mountain ticket office (8:00 am – 4:00 pm, 7 days a week during ski season) or at Grizzly Peak Outdoors in downtown Red Lodge (24 S. Broadway).
- If you have purchased a Season Pass for a minor, please print the Waiver, sign it, and send it with them when they come to have their Season Pass printed.
- A Red Lodge Mountain Season Pass and/or a Pass down payment is not refundable due to snow conditions, the Pass Holder’s physical condition, injury, change of residence, or for any other reason.
- Pass privileges are not transferable (to another person and/or date) and may not be used by anyone other than the Pass Holder.
- In the event of an injury or medical issue that prevents the Pass Holder from skiing or snowboarding for the entire season, it may be possible to roll over the purchase price of a Pass to the very next season. To qualify for a rollover of the Pass’ value, the Pass Holder must supply notification from a medical professional stating that the Pass Holder is either not advised or is not able to ski or snowboard for the entire season. Said notification must be received within 2 weeks (14 days) of the injury or medical issue occurrence. A fee equivalent to 8% of the Pass price will be deducted from the value being rolled over, and the value of days that the Pass has been used based on the full-day lift ticket window rate will also be deducted. The remaining value that is rolled over is only valid for the very next season and may be applied to the current price of a Pass at the time of purchase. All rollovers are at the discretion of and subject to approval by RLM management. Rollovers are not available for any other reason than previously defined.