JOBS | FAQ | EMPLOYEE CENTER | CONTACT HR
Red Lodge Mountain partners with our local Forest Service ranger station and utilizes their bunkhouse as employee housing during the winter season. The bunkhouse is located on the south-side of town near the turn off to the ski hill. The facility is comprised of 12 single-occupancy rooms, with shared living, dining, kitchen, and bathrooms.
Employee bunkhouse-style housing is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Economically priced housing is also available in Red Lodge but can be limited and we suggest you start your search early.
- Rent is $10/day and due in advance on the first of each month. Payroll deduction is an option for those with enough hours.
- A $150 refundable security deposit is required to reserve a room. The deposit refund my be applied to the resident’s remaining Employee Housing Account balance to cover accrued rent, as well as any damages or fines as needed.
- Residents pay by the day and can move out at any time if they find other accommodations.
- Laundry facilities
- Easy access to employee shuttle
- Plowed parking – 1 space/occupant
- All rooms are furnished and include:
- Twin size bed (please bring bedding items)
Employee Housing Gallery