About the Program
The Alpine Training Team is perfect for young skiers who are looking to progress their skiing skills in a fun, mentor-based environment. Team members can expect to learn techniques to best prepare them for conquering the entire mountain, all while enjoying the slopes and meeting new friends.
- The Alpine Training Team is an 8-week youth program, open to skiers age 5 and older
- Skiers need to be able to turn, stop, get up unassisted, and put their own skis on to be accepted into the Alpine Training Team.
- The program runs Saturdays & Sundays from January 5, 2019 through March 3
- Excluding President’s Day Weekend Feb 16 & 17
- Groups meet every Saturday and Sunday at 9:45 am in the learning area and finish at 3 pm. You will choose to have your child participate in either the Saturday program or the Sunday program during the purchase.
- We break for an unsupervised lunch from 11:45 am – 12:30 pm and ask that you meet your children during this time.
- Program cost: $TBA
- Registration for the 2019 Alpine Training Team will open in November. Stay tuned to our website and e-newsletter for the most up to date information.
2018 Alpine Training Team
- Registration for the 2018 Alpine Training Team will be available on Dec. 2, 2017.
- Previous year’s participants (16/17) will be contacted via email to allow for registration prior to opening registration to the public.
- Experienced Skiers, Age 5+
- Beginner Skiers, Age 7+
The Sunday Program is Open to:
- Experienced Skiers, Age 5+
- Aggressive Skiers, Age 10+
Red Lodge Mountain only chooses the most qualified and committed instructors to work as instructors for the Alpine Training Team.
All instructors on the roster are certified on a national level through Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA). Furthermore, our instructors take multiple training sessions throughout the season in order to stay on the cutting edge of snow sports education; all for the goal of offering your children a safe, fun and structured learning environment
We aim to make our program attainable for every family, if you have a young one who aspires to learn to ski with us, we’d like to make that happen. Often times locating the proper ski/board gear is difficult year to year, especially with growing kids. We’re proud to offer flexible programs which include ski/board rentals, all for an affordable price. If this is a concern for you, be sure to mention a rental add-on when you register for the program.
Regardless of your child’s goals, our instructors will challenge them to the limit of their skill set, whether they are beginner or advanced skiers, this program is designed to have something to offer all junior skiers. While the Alpine Training Team is not race focused, we will introduce participants to the basic concepts involved in ski racing.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or call (406) 446.2610 ext 202