2023 ALPINE TRAINING TEAM
Attention 2023 parents! Please click below for important information regarding this year’s training teams!
About the Program
The Alpine Training Team is perfect for young skiers who are looking to progress their skiing skills in a fun, mentor-based environment. Team members can expect to learn techniques to best prepare them for conquering the entire mountain, all while enjoying the slopes and meeting new friends.
- The Alpine Training Team is an 8-week youth program, open to skiers age 7 and older
- The program runs Saturdays & Sundays from January 7, 2023 through March 5, 2023
- Excluding President’s Day Weekend Feb 18 & 19
- Skiers need to be able to turn, stop, get up unassisted, and put their own skis on to be accepted into the Alpine Training Team.
- Children must be able to ride the chair lift by themselves or with another child.
- Program cost: $339
- Sessions will be a half day. Students age 7 and up may enroll in two sessions the same day.
Students will only be allowed to book one or two sessions on either Saturday or Sunday. You cannot book one session on Saturday and one session on Sunday. This is to ensure that the maximum number of students can be accommodated.
- Saturday 9:30AM – 12:00PM
- Saturday 1:00PM – 3:30PM
- Saturday Both Sessions
- Sunday 9:30AM-12:00PM
- Sunday 1:00PM – 3:30PM
- Sunday Both Sessions
Regardless of your child’s goals, our instructors will challenge them to the limit of their skill set. Whether they are beginner or advanced skiers, this program is designed to have something to offer all junior skiers. While the Alpine Training Team is not race-focused, we will introduce participants to the basic concepts involved in ski racing.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or call (406) 446.2610
Red Lodge Mountain only chooses the most qualified and committed instructors to work as instructors for the Alpine Training Team.
All instructors on the roster are certified on a national level through Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA). Furthermore, our instructors take multiple training sessions throughout the season in order to stay on the cutting edge of snow sports education; all for the goal of offering your children a safe, fun and structured learning environment