Buying Your Lift Tickets
- When looking ahead to our busier times of the year, you will save time and money by purchasing your lift tickets online and in advance!
- Our RFID Kiosks are located in the base area next to the Mountain Shop, and they are here to save you from the ticket window line!
- Just bring the QR code in the order confirmation email from your online purchase, and scan it at the kiosk. Your RFID card will print and you’ll be on your way to the slopes in no time! For a full instructional video click HERE
Booking Your Lessons
- First-Time and Skillbuilder Ski lessons for all age groups (except for skiers under 4 years old) can be purchased online and in advance HERE!
**Walk-up group lessons can sell out fast! Get to the Red Snowsports tent AT LEAST an hour prior to the lesson start time you desire.**
- Please note that snowboard group lessons can not be booked in advance, and must be purchased at the Red Snowsports Tent in the base area.
- Private ski and snowboard lessons can be booked over the phone by calling (406)-446-2610 EXT 202.
- For more information please visit our lesson page HERE.
- During our busier periods, both parking lots can be filled up by the time lifts start turning.
- We will be running our shuttle for cars parked on Ski Run Road, but getting here early will help ensure a parking spot in one of our base area lots.
- For a bargain, take it easy in the morning and join us for the afternoon! Our Half-Day tickets are valid at the lifts starting at 12:30 pm and can be purchased in advance online, or in person at our ticket windows. You’ll also have a great chance at snagging a parking spot in one of our base area lots as the early birds head out.