The 6-Tix provides 6 lift tickets for one low price, good for any 6 days of the season. Plus, with the 6-Tix, you can skip the ticket office and go directly to the lift. Each Tix is valid for 6 days of skiing, any day during the season (no blackout dates). If you use your six visits but need to make a few more turns, refill your Tix at the same great discounted rate*. Aside from great savings, 6-Tix also benefits guests by offering 5% off food, rentals, demos, lessons, and retail items purchased at Red Lodge Mountain.
*6 Tix are only valid for the season for which they are purchased. Unused days cannot be transferred to another season or to another user.
2020/21 6-Tix will go on sale in August.
If you had a 6-Tix for the 2019/20 season with unused days, you can roll over those unused days to the 2020/21 season. Details below.
- 6-Tix holders from the 2019/2020 season who used their 6-Tix more than once, but less than the full amount, will have those unused days rolled over to the 2020/2021 winter season. These days will expire and must be used by December 25, 2020. To redeem your rolled over days, you can reuse the same pass/card you had during last season.
- 6-Tix holders from the 2019/2020 season with zero days used, will have those products rolled over for use any time during the 2020/21 season. To redeem your rollover, please visit the ticket office or Grizzly Peak Outdoors (after Sept.1) to have your new pass/card printed at no expense to you.
1. How do I purchase a 6-Tix?
2020/21 6-Tix will go on sale in August. When they are available you may purchase:
- online using any major credit card.
- by calling Grizzly Peak Outdoors (406) 445-0751 with any major credit card.
- in person at Grizzly Peak Outdoors located at 24 S. Broadway in Red Lodge, where Visa, Discover, MasterCard, Amex, check, and cash will be accepted.
*Note: 3% city resort tax applicable to all purchases at Grizzly Peak Outdoors
2. I bought a 6-Tix online. When will I receive it?
- 6-Tix requires a photo. Your photo can be taken and your Tix printed at Grizzly Peak Outdoors (24 S. Broadway), or at the inside ticket window at the mountain.
- If you have purchased a 6-Tix for a minor, please print the waiver, sign it, and send it with them when they come to have their Tix printed.
3. Are 6-Tix Transferable or Refundable?
- 6-Tix are not transferable between two or more people. These products are meant for only one person. For example, you can not buy this pass and then split between the kids or between you and your spouse.
- 6-Tix are not refundable for any reason, including sickness, injury, job transfer, pregnancy, or employer termination, and unused days are not transferable to another season for any reason.
4. I purchased a 6-Tix for a gift. What can I give to the recipient?