The 6-Tix provides 6 days of skiing at one low price. Plus, with the 6-Tix, you can skip the ticket office and go directly to the lift. Aside from great savings, 6-Tix also provide 5% off food, rentals, demos, lessons, and retail items purchased at Red Lodge Mountain.
6 Tix are only valid for the season for which they are purchased. Unused days cannot be transferred to another season or to another user.
Due to COVID constraints, we are limiting the number of 6-Tix available for purchase. Reloads/Refills will not be permitted this season.
|ADULT (19+)||TEEN (13-18)||CHILD (6 - 12)|
|6-TIX||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|BLACKOUT 6-Tix*||SOLD OUT||$209||$109|
Limited quantities available for purchase. Reloads/Refills will not be permitted this season.
*Blackout 6-Tix NOT valid December 19 – January 3; and February 12-14.
1. I had a 6-Tix for the 2019/20 season with unused days. What do I get?
If you had a 6-Tix for the 2019/20 season with unused days, you can roll over those unused days to the 2020/21 season. Details below.
- 6-Tix holders from the 2019/2020 season who used their 6-Tix at least once, but less than the full amount, will have those unused days rolled over to the 2020/2021 winter season. These days will expire and must be used by December 25, 2020. To redeem your rolled over days, you can reuse the same pass/card you had during last season.
- 6-Tix holders from the 2019/2020 season with zero days used, will have those products rolled over for use any time during the 2020/21 season. To redeem your rollover, please visit the ticket office or Grizzly Peak Outdoors (after Sept.1) to have your new pass/card printed at no expense to you.
2. How do I purchase a 6-Tix?
When they are available you may purchase:
- online using any major credit card.
- by calling Grizzly Peak Outdoors (406) 445-0751 with any major credit card.
- in person at Grizzly Peak Outdoors located at 24 S. Broadway in Red Lodge, where Visa, Discover, MasterCard, Amex, check, and cash will be accepted. *Note: 4% city resort tax applicable to all purchases at Grizzly Peak Outdoors
3. Are 6-Tix Transferable or Refundable?
- 6-Tix are not transferable between two or more people. These products are meant for only one person. For example, you can not buy this pass and then split between the kids or between you and your spouse.
- 6-Tix are not refundable for any reason, including sickness, injury, job transfer, pregnancy, or employer termination, and unused days are not transferable to another season for any reason.
4. I purchased a 6-Tix for a gift. What can I give to the recipient?