Looking to ski with us but don’t want to commit to a season pass? Consider the 6 Tix; 6 lift tickets for one low price.
Each Tix is valid for 6 days of skiing, any day during the season (no blackout dates). If you use your six visits but need to make a few more turns, refill your “Tix” at the same great discounted rate*. Aside from great savings, 6 Tix also benefits guests by offering 5% off food, rentals, demos, lessons, and retail items purchased at Red Lodge Mountain.
|ADULT (19-69)||JUNIOR (13-18)||CHILD (6 - 12)|
|6 TIX Refill (3 Days)||$140||$110||$57.5|
*6 Tix are only valid for the season for which they are purchased. Unused days cannot be transferred to another season or to another user.
Purchase your 6 Tix Package at the mountain, online, or at Grizzly Peak Outdoors.
*Note: 3% resort tax applicable to all purchases at Grizzly Peak Outdoors
1. How do I purchase a 6 Tix?
- You may purchase them online using any major credit card.
- Alternatively, you can call the mountain at 406-446-2610 during normal business hours with a Visa, Discover, or Mastercard.
- To purchase in person, simply visit our downtown location at 24 S. Broadway in Red Lodge, open 10am-5pm Monday through Sunday, where Visa, Discover, Mastercard, check, and cash will be accepted.
- You can also download a 6 Tix Order Form and mail it in with a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Card #, or a check. Our mailing address is: Red Lodge Mountain, PO Box 750, Red Lodge, MT 59068
2. I bought a 6 Tix on your eStore. When will I receive it?
- 6 Tix requires a photo. Your photo can be taken and your Tix printed at our Red Lodge retail store (24 S. Broadway), or at the inside ticket window at the mountain.
- If you have purchased a 6 Tix for a minor, please print the waiver, sign it, and send it with them when they come to have their Tix printed.
3. Do I get the same deals with a 6 Tix Pass as I do with a Season Pass?
- No. Only full Season Passholders receive the bonus offers like free skiing at Homewood and Whitefish.
4. Are 6 TIX Transferable or Refundable?
- 6 Tix are not transferable between two or more people. These products are meant for only one person. For example, you can not buy this pass and then split between the kids or between you and your spouse.
- 6 Tix are not refundable for any reason, including sickness, injury, job transfer, pregnancy, or employer termination, and unused days are not transferable to another season for any reason.
5. I purchased a 6 Tix for a Christmas present. What can I give to the recipient?
- Download one of these certificates – 6 Tix certificate