Looking to ski with us, but can’t to commit to a season pass? Consider the 6-Tix. The 6-Tix provides 6 lift tickets for one low price, good for any 6 days of the season. With the 6-Tix, you can skip the ticket office and go directly to the lift!
New this season, we’re offering 6-Tix at a discounted rate if you buy by October 15.
Each Tix is valid for 6 days of skiing, any day during the season (no blackout dates). If you use your six visits but need to make a few more turns, refill your Tix at the same great discounted rate*.
Aside from great savings, 6-Tix also benefits guests by offering 5% off food, rentals, demos, lessons, and retail items purchased at Red Lodge Mountain.
|ADULT (19-69)||JUNIOR (13-18)||CHILD (6 - 12)|
Price beginning Oct. 16
*6 Tix are only valid for the season for which they are purchased. Unused days cannot be transferred to another season or to another user.
Purchase your 6 Tix Package at the mountain, online, or at Grizzly Peak Outdoors.
*Note: 3% resort tax applicable to all purchases at Grizzly Peak Outdoors
1. How do I purchase a 6-Tix?
- You may purchase them online using any major credit card.
- Alternatively, you can call Grizzly Peak Outdoors (406) 445-0751 with a Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
- To purchase in person, simply visit our downtown location Grizzly Peak Outdoors located at 24 S. Broadway in Red Lodge, where Visa, Discover, MasterCard, check, and cash will be accepted.
*Note: 3% city resort tax applicable to all purchases at Grizzly Peak Outdoors
- You can also download this 6-Tix Order Form and mail it in with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card #, or a check. Our mailing address is: Red Lodge Mountain, PO Box 750, Red Lodge, MT 59068
2. I bought a 6-Tix online. When will I receive it?
- 6-Tix requires a photo. Your photo can be taken and your Tix printed at Grizzly Peak Outdoors (24 S. Broadway), or at the inside ticket window at the mountain.
- If you have purchased a 6-Tix for a minor, please print the waiver, sign it, and send it with them when they come to have their Tix printed.
3. Do I get the same deals with a 6-Tix Pass as I do with a Season Pass?
- No. Only Multi-Mountain Season Pass holders receive the bonus offers like free skiing at Homewood and Whitefish.
4. Are 6-Tix Transferable or Refundable?
- 6-Tix are not transferable between two or more people. These products are meant for only one person. For example, you can not buy this pass and then split between the kids or between you and your spouse.
- 6-Tix are not refundable for any reason, including sickness, injury, job transfer, pregnancy, or employer termination, and unused days are not transferable to another season for any reason.
5. I purchased a 6-Tix for a gift. What can I give to the recipient?
- Download one of these certificates – 6 Tix certificate