marinawheel-pages
Red Lodge Mountain

Snow Sensor Test Page

snow sensor data:

Test with static html

Base

location:base
mypath:
the ID: " 2554
sensor url: |http://border.redlodgemountain.com:8005/?command=NewestRecord&table=Public|

sensor settings :Array ( [sensor_url] => http://border.redlodgemountain.com:8005/?command=NewestRecord&table=Public [quality_metric_min] => 150 [quality_metric_max] => 210 )
Array ( [BattV] => 14.14459 [PTemp_C] => -5.090317 [PTemp_F] => 22.83743 [WindSpeed] => 2.4112 [WindDir] => 354.5226 [stringWindDir] => "N" [WindChillCelcius] => 22.83743 [WindChillFarenheit] => 22.83743 )
Fresh Sensor Data

Q out of range, using instead of as last good snow reading
New Snow: 0
Temp: 23
Wind:
Quality Value:
Quality Metric:
WindSpeed: 2.4112
WindSpeed Avg:
stringWindDir: "N"

Mid Mountain

location:mid-mountain
mypath:
the ID: " 2553
sensor url: |http://166.167.241.76:8094/?command=NewestRecord&table=Public|

sensor settings :Array ( [sensor_url] => http://166.167.241.76:8094/?command=NewestRecord&table=Public [quality_metric_min] => 150 [quality_metric_max] => 210 )
Array ( [BattV] => 14.95358 [PTemp_C] => -9.75341 [PTemp_F] => 14.44386 [DT] => NAN [Q] => 0 [TCDT] => NAN [New_Snow] => NAN [QM] => "No Reading " )
Fresh Sensor Data

Q out of range, using instead of NAN as last good snow reading
New Snow: 0
Temp: 14
Wind:
Quality Value: 0
Quality Metric: "No Reading "
WindSpeed:
WindSpeed Avg:
stringWindDir:

noaa weather

Location slug: " red-lodgethe ID: " 2552
feed url: |https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=45.1902223&lon=-109.3507143&unit=0&lg=english&FcstType=dwml|

fresh array
SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [version] => 1.0 ) [head] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [product] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [concise-name] => dwmlByDay [operational-mode] => developmental [srsName] => WGS 1984 ) [creation-date] => 2020-04-01T15:16:18-06:00 [category] => current observations and forecast ) [source] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [production-center] => Billings, MT [credit] => https://www.weather.gov/byz [more-information] => http://www.nws.noaa.gov/forecasts/xml/ ) ) [data] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => forecast ) [location] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [location-key] => point1 [point] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [latitude] => 45.2 [longitude] => -109.35 ) ) [area-description] => 5 Miles W Red Lodge MT [height] => 7395 ) [moreWeatherInformation] => http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=45.2&lon=-109.35 [time-layout] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-coordinate] => local [summarization] => 12hourly ) [layout-key] => k-p12h-n15-1 [start-valid-time] => Array ( [0] => 2020-04-01T15:00:00-06:00 [1] => 2020-04-01T18:00:00-06:00 [2] => 2020-04-02T06:00:00-06:00 [3] => 2020-04-02T18:00:00-06:00 [4] => 2020-04-03T06:00:00-06:00 [5] => 2020-04-03T18:00:00-06:00 [6] => 2020-04-04T06:00:00-06:00 [7] => 2020-04-04T18:00:00-06:00 [8] => 2020-04-05T06:00:00-06:00 [9] => 2020-04-05T18:00:00-06:00 [10] => 2020-04-06T06:00:00-06:00 [11] => 2020-04-06T18:00:00-06:00 [12] => 2020-04-07T06:00:00-06:00 [13] => 2020-04-07T18:00:00-06:00 [14] => 2020-04-08T06:00:00-06:00 ) ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-coordinate] => local [summarization] => 12hourly ) [layout-key] => k-p24h-n8-1 [start-valid-time] => Array ( [0] => 2020-04-01T15:00:00-06:00 [1] => 2020-04-02T06:00:00-06:00 [2] => 2020-04-03T06:00:00-06:00 [3] => 2020-04-04T06:00:00-06:00 [4] => 2020-04-05T06:00:00-06:00 [5] => 2020-04-06T06:00:00-06:00 [6] => 2020-04-07T06:00:00-06:00 [7] => 2020-04-08T06:00:00-06:00 ) ) [2] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-coordinate] => local [summarization] => 12hourly ) [layout-key] => k-p24h-n7-2 [start-valid-time] => Array ( [0] => 2020-04-01T18:00:00-06:00 [1] => 2020-04-02T18:00:00-06:00 [2] => 2020-04-03T18:00:00-06:00 [3] => 2020-04-04T18:00:00-06:00 [4] => 2020-04-05T18:00:00-06:00 [5] => 2020-04-06T18:00:00-06:00 [6] => 2020-04-07T18:00:00-06:00 ) ) ) [parameters] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [applicable-location] => point1 ) [temperature] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => maximum [units] => Fahrenheit [time-layout] => k-p24h-n8-1 ) [name] => Daily Maximum Temperature [value] => Array ( [0] => 15 [1] => 13 [2] => 32 [3] => 36 [4] => 39 [5] => 42 [6] => 41 [7] => 43 ) ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => minimum [units] => Fahrenheit [time-layout] => k-p24h-n7-2 ) [name] => Daily Minimum Temperature [value] => Array ( [0] => 0 [1] => 4 [2] => 17 [3] => 20 [4] => 25 [5] => 26 [6] => 24 ) ) ) [probability-of-precipitation] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => 12 hour [units] => percent [time-layout] => k-p12h-n15-1 ) [name] => 12 Hourly Probability of Precipitation [value] => Array ( [0] => 90 [1] => 90 [2] => 90 [3] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( ) [4] => 30 [5] => 20 [6] => 30 [7] => 30 [8] => 50 [9] => 20 [10] => 50 [11] => 40 [12] => 40 [13] => 20 [14] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( ) ) ) [weather] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-layout] => k-p12h-n15-1 ) [name] => Weather Type, Coverage, Intensity [weather-conditions] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Heavy Snow ) ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Snow ) ) [2] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Snow ) ) [3] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Partly Cloudy ) ) [4] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Sunny then Chance Snow Showers ) ) [5] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Slight Chance Snow Showers ) ) [6] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Chance Snow Showers ) ) [7] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Chance Snow ) ) [8] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Chance Snow ) ) [9] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Mostly Cloudy then Slight Chance Snow Showers ) ) [10] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Chance Snow Showers then Chance Rain/Snow ) ) [11] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Chance Snow Showers ) ) [12] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Chance Snow Showers then Chance Rain/Snow ) ) [13] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Slight Chance Snow Showers then Mostly Cloudy ) ) [14] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Mostly Sunny ) ) ) ) [conditions-icon] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => forecast-NWS [time-layout] => k-p12h-n15-1 ) [name] => Conditions Icon [icon-link] => Array ( [0] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sn90.png [1] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsn90.png [2] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sn90.png [3] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsct.png [4] => http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=few&j=sn&jp=30 [5] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsn20.png [6] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sn30.png [7] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsn30.png [8] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sn50.png [9] => http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=nbkn&j=nsn&jp=20 [10] => http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=sn&j=ra_sn&ip=30&jp=50 [11] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsn40.png [12] => http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=sn&j=ra_sn&ip=30&jp=40 [13] => http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=nsn&j=nbkn&ip=20 [14] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sct.png ) ) [hazards] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-layout] => ) [name] => Watches, Warnings, and Advisories [hazard-conditions] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [hazard] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [headline] => Winter Storm Warning ) [hazardTextURL] => http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=MTZ067&warncounty=MTC009&firewxzone=MTZ126&local_place1=5+Miles+W+Red+Lodge+MT&product1=Winter+Storm+Warning ) ) ) [wordedForecast] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-layout] => k-p12h-n15-1 [dataSource] => byzNetcdf [wordGenerator] => markMitchell ) [name] => Text Forecast [text] => Array ( [0] => Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 15. Wind chill values as low as zero. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around 4 inches. [1] => Snow. Low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -10. North northeast wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around 3 inches. [2] => Snow. High near 13. Wind chill values as low as -10. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. [3] => Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -5. North wind around 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight. [4] => A 30 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. South wind 6 to 8 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. [5] => A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. [6] => A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. [7] => A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. [8] => A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of snow showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%. [9] => A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. [10] => A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 50%. [11] => A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. [12] => A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%. [13] => A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. [14] => Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. ) ) ) ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => current observations ) [location] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [location-key] => point1 [point] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [latitude] => 45.156944 [longitude] => -109.360556 ) ) [area-description] => TIMBERCREST, MT [height] => 6400 ) [moreWeatherInformation] => https://www.weather.gov/wrh/LocalWeather?wfo=byz&zone=MTZ067 [time-layout] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-coordinate] => local ) [layout-key] => k-p1h-n1-1 [start-valid-time] => 2020-04-01T15:04:00 ) [parameters] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [applicable-location] => point1 ) [temperature] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => apparent [units] => Fahrenheit [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => 13 ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => dew point [units] => Fahrenheit [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => 8 ) ) [humidity] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => relative [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => 80 ) [weather] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [name] => Weather Type, Coverage, Intensity [weather-conditions] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => NA ) ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [value] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [visibility] => NA ) ) ) ) [conditions-icon] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => forecast-NWS [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [name] => Conditions Icon [icon-link] => NULL ) [direction] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => wind [units] => degrees true [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => 101 ) [wind-speed] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => gust [units] => knots [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => NA ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => sustained [units] => knots [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => NA ) ) [pressure] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => barometer [units] => inches of mercury [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => NA ) ) ) ) )
fresh data string: 2020-04-01T15:16:18-06:00 current observations and forecast Billings, MT https://www.weather.gov/byz http://www.nws.noaa.gov/forecasts/xml/ point1 5 Miles W Red Lodge MT 7395 http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=45.2&lon=-109.35 k-p12h-n15-1 2020-04-01T15:00:00-06:00 2020-04-01T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-02T06:00:00-06:00 2020-04-02T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-03T06:00:00-06:00 2020-04-03T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-04T06:00:00-06:00 2020-04-04T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-05T06:00:00-06:00 2020-04-05T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-06T06:00:00-06:00 2020-04-06T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-07T06:00:00-06:00 2020-04-07T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-08T06:00:00-06:00 k-p24h-n8-1 2020-04-01T15:00:00-06:00 2020-04-02T06:00:00-06:00 2020-04-03T06:00:00-06:00 2020-04-04T06:00:00-06:00 2020-04-05T06:00:00-06:00 2020-04-06T06:00:00-06:00 2020-04-07T06:00:00-06:00 2020-04-08T06:00:00-06:00 k-p24h-n7-2 2020-04-01T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-02T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-03T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-04T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-05T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-06T18:00:00-06:00 2020-04-07T18:00:00-06:00 Daily Maximum Temperature 15 13 32 36 39 42 41 43 Daily Minimum Temperature 0 4 17 20 25 26 24 12 Hourly Probability of Precipitation 90 90 90 30 20 30 30 50 20 50 40 40 20 Weather Type, Coverage, Intensity Conditions Icon http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sn90.png http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsn90.png http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sn90.png http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsct.png http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=few&j=sn&jp=30 http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsn20.png http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sn30.png http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsn30.png http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sn50.png http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=nbkn&j=nsn&jp=20 http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=sn&j=ra_sn&ip=30&jp=50 http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsn40.png http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=sn&j=ra_sn&ip=30&jp=40 http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=nsn&j=nbkn&ip=20 http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sct.png Watches, Warnings, and Advisories http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=MTZ067&warncounty=MTC009&firewxzone=MTZ126&local_place1=5+Miles+W+Red+Lodge+MT&product1=Winter+Storm+Warning Text Forecast Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 15. Wind chill values as low as zero. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around 4 inches. Snow. Low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -10. North northeast wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around 3 inches. Snow. High near 13. Wind chill values as low as -10. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -5. North wind around 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight. A 30 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. South wind 6 to 8 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of snow showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%. A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 50%. A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%. A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. point1 TIMBERCREST, MT 6400 https://www.weather.gov/wrh/LocalWeather?wfo=byz&zone=MTZ067 k-p1h-n1-1 2020-04-01T15:04:00 13 8 80 Weather Type, Coverage, Intensity NA Conditions Icon NULL 101 NA NA NA
weather array:
SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [version] => 1.0 ) [head] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [product] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [concise-name] => dwmlByDay [operational-mode] => developmental [srsName] => WGS 1984 ) [creation-date] => 2020-04-01T15:16:18-06:00 [category] => current observations and forecast ) [source] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [production-center] => Billings, MT [credit] => https://www.weather.gov/byz [more-information] => http://www.nws.noaa.gov/forecasts/xml/ ) ) [data] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => forecast ) [location] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [location-key] => point1 [point] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [latitude] => 45.2 [longitude] => -109.35 ) ) [area-description] => 5 Miles W Red Lodge MT [height] => 7395 ) [moreWeatherInformation] => http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=45.2&lon=-109.35 [time-layout] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-coordinate] => local [summarization] => 12hourly ) [layout-key] => k-p12h-n15-1 [start-valid-time] => Array ( [0] => 2020-04-01T15:00:00-06:00 [1] => 2020-04-01T18:00:00-06:00 [2] => 2020-04-02T06:00:00-06:00 [3] => 2020-04-02T18:00:00-06:00 [4] => 2020-04-03T06:00:00-06:00 [5] => 2020-04-03T18:00:00-06:00 [6] => 2020-04-04T06:00:00-06:00 [7] => 2020-04-04T18:00:00-06:00 [8] => 2020-04-05T06:00:00-06:00 [9] => 2020-04-05T18:00:00-06:00 [10] => 2020-04-06T06:00:00-06:00 [11] => 2020-04-06T18:00:00-06:00 [12] => 2020-04-07T06:00:00-06:00 [13] => 2020-04-07T18:00:00-06:00 [14] => 2020-04-08T06:00:00-06:00 ) ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-coordinate] => local [summarization] => 12hourly ) [layout-key] => k-p24h-n8-1 [start-valid-time] => Array ( [0] => 2020-04-01T15:00:00-06:00 [1] => 2020-04-02T06:00:00-06:00 [2] => 2020-04-03T06:00:00-06:00 [3] => 2020-04-04T06:00:00-06:00 [4] => 2020-04-05T06:00:00-06:00 [5] => 2020-04-06T06:00:00-06:00 [6] => 2020-04-07T06:00:00-06:00 [7] => 2020-04-08T06:00:00-06:00 ) ) [2] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-coordinate] => local [summarization] => 12hourly ) [layout-key] => k-p24h-n7-2 [start-valid-time] => Array ( [0] => 2020-04-01T18:00:00-06:00 [1] => 2020-04-02T18:00:00-06:00 [2] => 2020-04-03T18:00:00-06:00 [3] => 2020-04-04T18:00:00-06:00 [4] => 2020-04-05T18:00:00-06:00 [5] => 2020-04-06T18:00:00-06:00 [6] => 2020-04-07T18:00:00-06:00 ) ) ) [parameters] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [applicable-location] => point1 ) [temperature] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => maximum [units] => Fahrenheit [time-layout] => k-p24h-n8-1 ) [name] => Daily Maximum Temperature [value] => Array ( [0] => 15 [1] => 13 [2] => 32 [3] => 36 [4] => 39 [5] => 42 [6] => 41 [7] => 43 ) ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => minimum [units] => Fahrenheit [time-layout] => k-p24h-n7-2 ) [name] => Daily Minimum Temperature [value] => Array ( [0] => 0 [1] => 4 [2] => 17 [3] => 20 [4] => 25 [5] => 26 [6] => 24 ) ) ) [probability-of-precipitation] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => 12 hour [units] => percent [time-layout] => k-p12h-n15-1 ) [name] => 12 Hourly Probability of Precipitation [value] => Array ( [0] => 90 [1] => 90 [2] => 90 [3] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( ) [4] => 30 [5] => 20 [6] => 30 [7] => 30 [8] => 50 [9] => 20 [10] => 50 [11] => 40 [12] => 40 [13] => 20 [14] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( ) ) ) [weather] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-layout] => k-p12h-n15-1 ) [name] => Weather Type, Coverage, Intensity [weather-conditions] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Heavy Snow ) ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Snow ) ) [2] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Snow ) ) [3] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Partly Cloudy ) ) [4] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Sunny then Chance Snow Showers ) ) [5] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Slight Chance Snow Showers ) ) [6] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Chance Snow Showers ) ) [7] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Chance Snow ) ) [8] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Chance Snow ) ) [9] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Mostly Cloudy then Slight Chance Snow Showers ) ) [10] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Chance Snow Showers then Chance Rain/Snow ) ) [11] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Chance Snow Showers ) ) [12] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Chance Snow Showers then Chance Rain/Snow ) ) [13] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Slight Chance Snow Showers then Mostly Cloudy ) ) [14] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => Mostly Sunny ) ) ) ) [conditions-icon] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => forecast-NWS [time-layout] => k-p12h-n15-1 ) [name] => Conditions Icon [icon-link] => Array ( [0] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sn90.png [1] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsn90.png [2] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sn90.png [3] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsct.png [4] => http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=few&j=sn&jp=30 [5] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsn20.png [6] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sn30.png [7] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsn30.png [8] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sn50.png [9] => http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=nbkn&j=nsn&jp=20 [10] => http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=sn&j=ra_sn&ip=30&jp=50 [11] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/nsn40.png [12] => http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=sn&j=ra_sn&ip=30&jp=40 [13] => http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImage.php?i=nsn&j=nbkn&ip=20 [14] => http://forecast.weather.gov/newimages/medium/sct.png ) ) [hazards] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-layout] => ) [name] => Watches, Warnings, and Advisories [hazard-conditions] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [hazard] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [headline] => Winter Storm Warning ) [hazardTextURL] => http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=MTZ067&warncounty=MTC009&firewxzone=MTZ126&local_place1=5+Miles+W+Red+Lodge+MT&product1=Winter+Storm+Warning ) ) ) [wordedForecast] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-layout] => k-p12h-n15-1 [dataSource] => byzNetcdf [wordGenerator] => markMitchell ) [name] => Text Forecast [text] => Array ( [0] => Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 15. Wind chill values as low as zero. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around 4 inches. [1] => Snow. Low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -10. North northeast wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around 3 inches. [2] => Snow. High near 13. Wind chill values as low as -10. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. [3] => Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -5. North wind around 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight. [4] => A 30 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. South wind 6 to 8 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. [5] => A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. [6] => A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. [7] => A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. [8] => A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of snow showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%. [9] => A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. [10] => A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 50%. [11] => A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. [12] => A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%. [13] => A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. [14] => Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. ) ) ) ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => current observations ) [location] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [location-key] => point1 [point] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [latitude] => 45.156944 [longitude] => -109.360556 ) ) [area-description] => TIMBERCREST, MT [height] => 6400 ) [moreWeatherInformation] => https://www.weather.gov/wrh/LocalWeather?wfo=byz&zone=MTZ067 [time-layout] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-coordinate] => local ) [layout-key] => k-p1h-n1-1 [start-valid-time] => 2020-04-01T15:04:00 ) [parameters] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [applicable-location] => point1 ) [temperature] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => apparent [units] => Fahrenheit [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => 13 ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => dew point [units] => Fahrenheit [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => 8 ) ) [humidity] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => relative [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => 80 ) [weather] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [name] => Weather Type, Coverage, Intensity [weather-conditions] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [weather-summary] => NA ) ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [value] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [visibility] => NA ) ) ) ) [conditions-icon] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => forecast-NWS [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [name] => Conditions Icon [icon-link] => NULL ) [direction] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => wind [units] => degrees true [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => 101 ) [wind-speed] => Array ( [0] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => gust [units] => knots [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => NA ) [1] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => sustained [units] => knots [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => NA ) ) [pressure] => SimpleXMLElement Object ( [@attributes] => Array ( [type] => barometer [units] => inches of mercury [time-layout] => k-p1h-n1-1 ) [value] => NA ) ) ) ) )