We have retail locations at the Mountain, the Golf Course, and in downtown Red Lodge.
Located in downtown Red Lodge on the corner of 24th St. & Broadway is our outdoor retail shop, known affectionately as the “GPO”. In addition to Red Lodge souvenirs & logo-wear, you’ll also find lift tickets and including gear for fly fishing, hiking, kite-flying, hiking and golfing. We also carry a wide variety of locally made goods and casual wear. Stop in on your way to your next adventure.
Monday – Friday | 10:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday | 09:00am – 6:00pm
Email: [email protected]
Red Lodge Mountain Golf Course hats, shirts, and jackets make great presents–for others or for yourself. Our Golf Shop has an attractive selection of styles you can wear year-round. We also carry a selection of tees, balls, gloves, and accessories.
We also have a snack bar, with foods you can easily take with you on the course. Choose from assorted sandwiches, chips, candy bars, sodas, bottled water, beer, wine, and more.
New to our golf course? Visit our Golf Page for further information.
No ski trip is complete without grabbing some souvenirs! Conveniently located in the base area at the mountain, the Mountain Shop is your source for the latest in ski and snowboard apparel, outerwear, eye-wear, and protective gear. We have a great selection of adult and children’s clothing and accessories to keep you warm and looking good.
The Mountain Shop features:
- Snow pants and snow jackets
- Gloves and mittens
- Eye-wear including sunglasses and goggles
- Accessories like hats, beanies, belts, laces, socks, and face masks
- Resort Information & trail maps
- Other necessities like anti-fog wipes, wax, sunscreen, hand warmers, and more
- Featuring brands such as Burton, Obermeyer, Kuhl, Smith, Marker, Bolle, Dakine, POW, AuClair, Helly Hansen, Hot Chillys, and more.