COVID POLICIES & PROTOCOLS
PLEASE DO YOUR PART AND:
- Assess how you’re feeling. If you are sick or might be coming down with something, please visit us another day.
- Practice social distancing and stay 6 feet away from other parties.
- Wear a face mask when inside the Pro Shop.
- Limit the number of people in your party that go into the Pro Shop
- Utilize the hand sanitizer upon entering the Pro Shop, located by the door.
- Bring your own writing utensil for scorecards.
- Limit 1 person per cart, unless from the same household.
- Be kind and respect other golfers.
- Bunkers not maintained. Please use designated drop zones.
- Do not remove flag from cups. Cups have been modified to limit depth.
- Ball washers on course are not available.
PREVENTATIVE MEASURES WE’RE TAKING TO PROTECT OUR GUESTS, STAFF, AND COMMUNITY:
- Increased sanitizing of frequently touched items, benches, and door handles
- Carts are sprayed down after use with a heated pressure washer and disinfectant
- Cart Keys are soaked in disinfectant after each use
- Range Balls and baskets are disinfected after each use
- Pro-Shop staff will wear face masks
- All staff members complete a daily wellness check each morning prior to coming to work. Those feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms of illness are instructed to stay home.