4 tickets at one low price. No blackout dates, no age restrictions, and no ticket lines. With the 4-Pack, you can ski for less than $50 a day; over 37% off the window rates.
4-Packs are intended to be used by only one person and are not transferable between individuals. For example, you can not buy this pass and then split between the kids or between you and your spouse.
This product is only available for purchase through September 30, 2019.
4-Packs are only valid for the season for which they are purchased. 4 days do not need to be consecutive. Unused days cannot be transferred to another season or another user. All sales are final and non-transferable. 4-pack users do not receive the same bonus offers as season pass holders or Tix holders, such as free skiing at partner resorts or discounts on food, rentals, demos, lessons, and retail items.
1. How do I purchase a 4-Pack?
- You may purchase them online using any major credit card.
- You may call Grizzly Peak Outdoors (406) 445-0751 with any major credit card.
- To purchase in person, simply visit our downtown location Grizzly Peak Outdoors located at 24 S. Broadway in Red Lodge, where Visa, Discover, MasterCard, Amex, check, and cash will be accepted.
*Note: 3% city resort tax applicable to all purchases at Grizzly Peak Outdoors
- You can also download this 4-Pack Order Form and mail it in with a Visa, Discover, MasterCard, Amex, or a check. Our mailing address is: Red Lodge Mountain, PO Box 750, Red Lodge, MT 59068
2. I bought a 4-Pack online. When will I receive it?
- 4-Pack requires a photo. You can have your photo taken and printed at Grizzly Peak Outdoors (24 S. Broadway), or at the inside ticket window at the mountain.
- If you have purchased a 4-Pack for a minor, please print the waiver, sign it, and send it with them when they come to have their 4-Pack printed.
3. Do I get the same deals with a 4-Pack as I do with a 6-Tix or Season Pass?
- No. 4 Pack holders do not qualify for discounts
4. Are 4-Packs Transferable or Refundable?
- 4-Packs are not transferable between two or more people. These products are meant for only one person. For example, you can not buy this pass and then split between the kids or between you and your spouse.
- 4-Packs are not refundable for any reason, including sickness, injury, job transfer, pregnancy, or employer termination, and unused days are not transferable to another season for any reason.
5. I purchased a 4-Pack as a gift. What can I give to the recipient?