4 tickets at one low price. No blackout dates, no age restrictions, and no ticket lines. 4-Packs are intended to be used by only one person and are not transferable between individuals. For example, you can not buy this pass and then split between the kids or between you and your spouse.
4-Packs are only valid for the season for which they are purchased. 4 days do not need to be consecutive. Unused days cannot be transferred to another season or another user. All sales are final and non-transferable. 4-pack users do not receive the same bonus offers as season pass holders or Tix holders, such as free skiing at partner resorts or discounts on food, rentals, demos, lessons, and retail items.
As part of the planning process, we have decided 4-packs will not be offered as part of the early season sale and could be shelved for this season. Click here for more information on our COVID operating plan.
FAQ1. I had a 4-pack for the 2019/20 season with unused days. Can those day be rolled over to the 2020/21 season?
- 4-Pack holders from the 2019/2020 season who used their 4-Pack at least once, but less than the full amount, will have those unused days rolled over to the 2020/2021 winter season. These days will expire and must be used by December 25, 2020. To redeem your rolled over days, you can reuse the same pass/card you had during last season.
- 4-Pack holders from the 2019/2020 season with zero days used, will have those products rolled over for use any time during the 2020/21 season. To redeem your rollover, please visit the ticket office or Grizzly Peak Outdoors (after Sept.1) to have your new pass/card printed at no expense to you.
2. Do I get the same deals with a 4-Pack as I do with a 6-Tix or Season Pass?
- No. 4 Pack holders do not qualify for discounts
3. Are 4-Packs Transferable or Refundable?
- 4-Packs are not transferable between two or more people. These products are meant for only one person. For example, you can not buy this pass and then split between the kids or between you and your spouse.
- 4-Packs are not refundable for any reason, including sickness, injury, job transfer, pregnancy, or employer termination, and unused days are not transferable to another season for any reason.
4. I purchased a 4-Pack as a gift. What can I give to the recipient?