The Red Lodge Mountain Golf Course is nestled among the stunning Beartooth and Absarokee mountain ranges. The stunning views surrounding the clubhouse make the perfect backdrop for any event and the pristine setting is the perfect stage for the unforgettable wedding you have always dreamed about.
All weddings and receptions held at the Red Lodge Mountain Golf Course Clubhouse include complete set up and take down of tables, chairs, arbors, and other ceremony requirements. Booking your event reserves the entire clubhouse venue, which offers two levels, two large bathrooms, a spacious wraparound deck, and a large patio area. A full service, staffed bar is also included. Ceremony requirements are a separate cost and we offer chairs, an archway, unity table, and audio/visual equipment.
Decorating for weddings and events can be done the morning of the event by the wedding party. We will arrange to have the venue open at 8:00am. All decorations will be taken down by our staff and can be picked up in the pro shop the morning following your event.
Red Lodge Mountain Golf Course also offers a full service dining experience. All catering and bar needs are fulfilled in house (excluding wedding cakes). Our catering menu offers a wide variety of options for appetizers, entrees, and late night snacks for your guests. We are flexible on our menu and can work with you to create the meal of your choice. Special request items will be priced according to the current market value, and we are more than happy to fully accommodate any dietary restrictions. All dinners are served buffet style, but we are happy to serve certain items, such as salads and desserts, depending on your guest count. A butler fee will be added to any items that will be served to your tables. Final guest count and meal selection is due a MINIMUM of two weeks prior to your event.
We carry a wide selection of alcohol, beer, and wine for your event needs. All special request alcohol is to be purchased and planned through Red Lodge Mountain. Champagne and sparkling cider can be purchased per bottle and served to your guests for toasts, and a butler fee will be added for this table service. Beverage orders must be placed two weeks prior to your event. Alcoholic beverages are also available for purchase on per-drink basis by your guests or you may choose to host items such as beer, wine, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the bar for a budgeted amount. Any wine or champagne left over from your order is yours to take when you leave. Alcohol orders are non-refundable. Outdoor portable bars are available for an additional charge. Please note, no outside food or drink is allowed.
We require a final attendance count and special food and beverage orders no later than 14 days prior to your event. Any additional charges after your event will be billed directly to you.
A facility deposit of 50% is required upon booking to save a date.
- Reception Space: $1,000.00 for the entire Clubhouse facility
- 2 Levels, Decks, and Patios
- Seating Capacity: 150 banquet style
- Also included:
- Set-up – buffet line, clothed and skirted specialty tables (cake, guest book, gift table), and full banquet dining set-up
- All table dishware for dining
- Fabric napkins – your choice of color
- Bar set
- Banquet staff – serving and bartending
- Not Included:
- Table linens – optional, will be charged per linen at market price
- Decorating or decorations
- Minimum Requirements:
- Ceremony Space:
- Includes: white folding chairs, set up, and break down
- Set-Up Costs:
- $2.00 Per Chair
- $75.00 for use of Archway (optional)
- Audio/Visual rental and set-up per prices listed below (optional)
- P/A System – $100.00
- Projector & Screen – $50.00
- Projector Screen – $25.00
- Podium – $50.00
- Outdoor Portable Bars are available for $75.00 each
- No outside food or beverage allowed at the Clubhouse (excluding wedding cakes)
Capacity (Banquet Seating)
- Upstairs Banquet Room – 150
- Outdoor Space (availability dependent on weather) – Flexible Capacity – Requires Tent Rental
** All prices are subject to change at any time and without notice until a deposit is paid and final orders are placed. **