2015/16 Season Pass Pricing
*To qualify for a reduced price Junior Season Pass (1) an Adult Season Pass must accompany the purchase, and (2) the Junior must be a dependent of the Adult.
(Based on age as of 11/1/15)
March 23 - April 30
|Junior with Adult (13-18)*||$309.00||$339.00|
|Weekday Only (Limited to RLM)||$459.00||$509.00|
|5 & Under (Pass Media Fee)**||$15.00||$15.00|
**Free lift tickets are available for kids 5 & under. Kids 5 & under Season Passes are not eligible for additional benefits.
Season Pass purchases are not refundable and not transferable.
Purchase Any Season Pass for Only $99 Down
If you find you're a little short on cash but want to lock down the spring pricing, you can do so for only $99 down, and we'll collect the remainder in August 2015. You can take advantage of this offer when you purchase your Season Pass at the mountain, at Grizzly Peak Outdoors in downtown Red Lodge, or on the eStore. This option is not available for sales made over the phone. Please note the $99 down payments are not refundable and not transferable for any reason. If you choose the $99 down payment option, you will not be able to get your pass printed or use it until it is paid in full.
New Pass Holders Ski Free This Season
Free skiing - it doesn't get much better than that. Purchase your 2015/16 Season Pass and ski for free for the remainder of the 2015 season. Please note: This benefit only applies to those who pay for their Season Pass in full.
Free Grizzly Peak Club Membership
All 2015/16 Season Passes purchased by April 30, 2015 will include a FREE Grizzly Peak Club membership. That’s a $30 value, and all Grizzly Peak Club members enjoy:
Free First Tracks access ($10 for non-members). First Tracks grants Triple Chair access 1 hour early (8:00 am) each Wednesday and Sunday.
15% off purchases made in our downtown Red Lodge store. Only available on purchases made for the member's personal use.
1 free ski wax per month and free weekend bag check.
2015/16 Season Pass Benefits
Ski 5 MountainsIn addition to unlimited skiing at Red Lodge Mountain, Season Pass holders also enjoy benefits at 5 other mountains.
Free ski days at Homewood are unlimited as long as the majority of the Season Pass holder’s ski days are at Red Lodge Mountain. The 5 free days at Whitefish are not subject to blackout dates. The free ski days at Diamond Peak are not available during holiday periods.
10% off food, retail items, rentals, and lessons (excluding Alpine Training Team programs) purchased at Red Lodge Mountain during the 2015/16 season.
Discount midweek Buddy Pass lift tickets. Limit 2 per day, per Season Pass holder. Not valid on weekends or during holiday periods.
1/2 day lift ticket rate at all Montana Ski Area Association ski resorts, including Bridger Bowl, Big Sky, and Moonlight Basin.
15% off standard golf rates. Only applicable to 2015/16 Season Pass holders purchasing golf rounds during the 2015 golf season. Cannot be applied on Saturdays before 1:00 pm. Discount not available on Golf Season Passes, Punch Passes, or Cart Passes.
Junior with Adult Season Pass
We love families, so we are pleased to offer a reduced price on Junior Season Passes when accompanied by the purchase of an Adult Season Pass. In order to qualify for a reduced price Junior Season Pass (1) an Adult Season Pass must accompany the purchase, and (2) the junior must be a dependent of the adult. Multiple Junior Season Passes may be purchased with each Adult Season Pass purchased, as long as all Season Passes are purchased within one transaction. If a reduced price Junior Season Pass is purchased without an accompanying Adult Season Pass, or if the junior is not a dependent of the adult, the price difference between a reduced price Junior Season Pass and a full price Junior Season Pass will be charged upon Season Pass issuance.
2015/16 Season Pass Processing
All season passes can be processed and printed as soon as they are purchased.
If you are a renewing Season Pass Holder, begin using your 2015/16 Season Pass as soon as it is printed. Your current Season Pass will be deactivated at this point.
New Season Pass holders can use their 2015/16 Season Pass to ski for free for the remainder of the 2014/15 season.
Questions about your 2015/16 Season Pass
1. How can I buy a Season Pass?
You can purchase at the Red Lodge Mountain ticket office 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, 7 days a week until closing day of the current season.
You can purchase at Grizzly Peak Outdoors in downtown Red Lodge store at 24 S. Broadway.
You can call the mountain at 406-446-2610 during normal business hours and pay with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
2. I bought a Season Pass – when will I get it?
3. What is included with a 2015/16 Season Pass?
Free ski days at Homewood are unlimited as long as the majority of the Season Pass holder’s ski days are at Red Lodge Mountain. The 5 free days at Whitefish are not subject to blackout dates. The 4 free ski days at Diamond Peak and June Mountain are subject to blackout dates during holiday periods.
10% off food, retail items, lessons (excluding Training Team products), and rental equipment purchased at Red Lodge Mountain during the 2015/16 season.
Discounted midweek Buddy Pass lift tickets. Limit of 2 per day, per Season Pass holder. Not valid on weekends or during holiday periods.
4. Are there any restrictions on the free skiing at Homewood Mountain Resort?
The only restriction is that the majority of your ski days must be spent at Red Lodge Mountain. If you ski the majority of your days at Homewood Mountain, your free skiing privileges will be revoked. To receive a free lift ticket at Homewood Mountain, visit the special tickets window and show both your ID and your Red Lodge Mountain Season Pass.
6. Do I get these deals with a 6 Tix or 10 Tix?
7. Is a Season Pass transferable or refundable?
- A Red Lodge Mountain Season Pass and/or a Pass down payment is not refundable due to snow conditions, the Pass Holder’s physical condition, injury, change of residence, or for any other reason.
- Pass privileges are not transfereable (to another person and/or date) and may not be used by anyone other than the Pass Holder.
- In the event of an injury or medical issue that prevents the Pass Holder from skiing or snowboarding for the entire season, it may be possible to roll over the purchase price of a Pass to the very next season. To qualify for a rollover of the Pass’ value, the Pass Holder must supply notification from a medical professional stating that the Pass Holder is either not advised or is not able to ski or snowboard for the entire season. Said notification must be received within 2 weeks (14 days) of the injury or medical issue occurrence. A $15 fee will be deducted from the value being rolled over, and the value of days that the Pass has been used based on the full-day lift ticket window rate will also be deducted. The remaining value that is rolled over is only valid for the very next season and may be applied to the current price of a Pass at the time of purchase. All rollovers are at the discretion of and subject to approval by RLM management. Rollovers are not available for any other reason than previously defined.
8. I purchased a Season Pass for a Christmas present. What can I give to the recipient?