The following outlines Red Lodge Mountain’s Pass Policies. By purchasing any of the Red Lodge Mountain Passes, the Pass Holder agrees to these terms and conditions, and agrees to abide by the policies of Red Lodge Grizzly Peak, Inc. The terms “Pass” and “Passes” refer to all Season Pass and 6 Tix (6 Tix) products. The term “Pass Holder” refers to purchasers of a Season Pass or a 6 Tix. The term "Season Pass Holder" refers exclusively to purchasers of a Season Pass.
1. A Red Lodge Mountain (RLM) Pass and/or a Pass down payment is NOT REFUNDABLE due to snow conditions, the Pass Holder’s physical condition, injury, change of residence, or for any other reason.
2. Pass privileges are NOT TRANSFERABLE (to another person and/or date) and may not be used by anyone other than the Pass Holder. In the event of a transfer to, or use by another person, management of Red Lodge Grizzly Peak, Inc. may revoke the Pass and its privileges at any time without refund. This misuse is considered “Theft of Services” under Section 45-6-305, MCA, 1978, and carries a fine up to $500 and/or imprisonment up to six months.
3. In the event of an injury or medical issue that prevents the Pass Holder from skiing or snowboarding for the entire season, it may be possible to roll over the purchase price of a Pass to the very next season. To qualify for a rollover of the Pass’ value, the Pass Holder must supply notification from a medical professional stating that the Pass Holder is either not advised or is not able to ski or snowboard for the entire season. Said notification must be received within 2 weeks (14 days) of the injury or medical issue occurrence. A fee equivalent to 8% of the Pass price will be deducted from the value being rolled over, and the value of days that the Pass has been used based on the full-day lift ticket window rate will also be deducted. The remaining value that is rolled over is only valid for the very next season and may be applied to the current price of a Pass at the time of purchase. All rollovers are at the discretion of and subject to approval by RLM management. Rollovers are not available for any reasons other than those previously defined.
4. Pass purchasers that choose to make a down payment for a Season Pass grant Red Lodge Grizzly Peak, Inc. authorization to retain the purchaser's credit card information and to charge said credit card on or after August 1, 2017 for the remainder of the purchase balance.
5. In order to qualify for the reduced price Junior Season Pass price (1) an Adult Season Pass must accompany the purchase, and (2) the junior must be a dependent of the adult. Multiple reduced price Junior Season Passes may be purchased with each Adult Season Pass purchased, as long as all Season Passes are purchased within one transaction. If a reduced price Junior Season Pass is purchased without an accompanying Adult Season Pass, or if the junior is not a dependent of the adult, the price difference between said Season Pass and a full price Junior Season Pass will be charged upon Season Pass issuance.
7. The Pass Holder agrees to carry his/her Pass whenever loading any chairlift, and to present the Pass to resort personnel for inspection when requested.
8. If a Pass is lost or stolen, the Pass Holder must report it to the Ticket Office immediately. A replacement Pass can be obtained for $15.00.
9. If a Pass is broken, damaged, or otherwise abused and fails to function, the Pass Holder must purchase a replacement Pass for $15.00.
10. If the Pass Holder forgets his/her Pass, a one-time only day ticket can be obtained for $5.00 at the Ticket Office. After that, the Pass Holder will be required to purchase a full price lift ticket or a replacement Pass for $15.00.
11. The management of Red Lodge Grizzly Peak, Inc. reserves the right to revoke a Pass and its privileges at any time.
12. RLM Season Pass Holders are granted skiing privileges at Homewood Mountain Resort in California. Skiing at Homewood Mountain Resort is unlimited, with the condition that the Season Pass Holder spends the majority of their ski days at RLM. Season Pass Holders who fail to spend the majority of their ski days at RLM will lose their privileges at Homewood Mountain Resort. Weekday Season Pass Holders are limited to skiing privileges at RLM only.
13. Season Pass Holders receive a 10% discount on food, rentals, demos, lessons (excluding Training Team programs), and retail items purchased at RLM during the season for which their Pass is valid. The Season Pass must be presented at the time of purchase to take advantage of these discounts.
14. 6 Tix are valid for the entire season for which they were purchased. Any unused days still remaining at the end of the season will be forfeited.
15. 6 Tix Holders receive a 5% discount on food purchased at RLM. This discount cannot be combined with other offers.