2012 - 2013 6 & 10 TIX
For ticket info call 406-446-2610 or email RLM@RedLodgeMountain.com.
|2012 -2013 6 & 10 Tix Prices|
|6 TIX *Ski 6 days any time!*||Price||
(min. reload of 3 days)
|10 TIX *Ski 10 days any time!*||Price||
(min. reload of 5 days)
6 and 10 Tix pass purchases are not refundable and not transeferable.
*Pass Type is based on age as of 11/1/2012.
|'12-'13 6 & 10 Tix PASS FAQ|
1. How can I buy I pass?
- You may purchase them on-line (here) via the RLMR estore using any major credit card.
- Alternatively, you can call the mountain at 406-446-2610 during normal business hours with a visa, discover, or mastercard.
- To purchase in person, simply visit our downtown location at 24 S. Broadway in Red Lodge, open 10am-5pm Monday through Sunday, where visa, discover, mastercard, check, and cash will be accepted.
- You can also download a 2012-2013 PASS ORDER FORM and mail it in with a Visa/Mastercard/Discover # or a check. Our mailing address is: Red Lodge Mountain Resort | PO Box 750 | Red Lodge, MT 59068
2. I bought a pass- when will I get it?
- Season Pass Events: September 29th- Season Pass Party at Red Lodge Ales, 4-8 pm. November 3rd - Matchstick Production Movie Event at the Babcock Theater
- If you've purchased a pass for a minor, please print the waiver, sign it and send it with them whe they come to have thier pass printed.
3. What is included with 2012-2013 6 & 10 Tix?
- 6 and 10 Tix holders receive 5% off food, rentals, demos, lessons, and retail items purchased at Red Lodge Mountain Resort. No discounts available on liquor. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
4. Do I get the same deals with a 6 Tix or 10 Tix Pass as I do with a Season Pass
- No. Only full Season Passholders receive the bonus offers like free skiing at Homewood and Whitefist or disscounted skiing at Alta.
6. Are 6 & 10 TIX Transferable or Refundable?
- 6 Tix and 10 Tix are not transferable between two or more people. These products are meant for only one person. For example, you can not buy this pass and then split between the kids or between you and your spouse.
- 6 Tix and 10 Tix are not refundable after you purchase it due to sickness, injury, job transfer, pregnancy, employer termination or any other reason.
7. I purchased a 6 Tix or a 10 Tix for a christmas present. What can I give to the recipient?